Documents Required for Registration of Property
Following documents are required at the time of Property registering at S.R.O.
- CNIC Copies of both parties i-e seller, Purchaser
- Title document, signatures and presence of both parties
- Photographs of both parties
- All tax documents i-e advance tax, town tax, gain tax c.v.t. and stamp duty etc.
- Mutation (Extract from FC.M) for all documents
- If any disputed case decree of the court must be attached to all deeds
In relinquishment deed if owner of the property has been died then legal heir ship certificate F.R.C from NADRA, Succession certificate from court is needed
In case of bank mortgage permission to mortgage is required
In case of redemption NOC from bank and two representatives from bank are required to process the document
In case of oral gift to blood relationship, sister, brother, daughter along with all necessary documents as above required
If any case of religious trust deed ministry of NOC from ministry of foreign affair is required
If any case of normal trust deed NOC from relevant deputy Commissioner is required
If purchaser/Seller is foreigner the NOC from Finance/State Bank of Pakistan is required